ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER PROFILE CONTEST

xtraspicy62

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hey Spicy, I read the first post stating we can post a link to our profile. Have you thought...instead of us nominating ourselves. Some of us can be just too modest..lol  Can someone else nominate us? You know like the Emmy's, Grammy's, or Golden Globes?! 

yes..first, second and third place, as there will probably be more than one really good entry!!

surrenders, check out the first post in this thread..i changed it to 4 categories for now...tell me your opinion...

Lookin good spicy! Like U2LAWoman asks, can we nominate people too?  If there's a persons profile we'd like to vote for, we could ask that persons permission to nominate them and if they agree we could post that we'd like to nominate (fill in persons name) and post the link to their profile.

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

xtraspicy62']yes..first, second and third place, as there will probably be more than one really good entry!!

surrenders, check out the first post in this thread..i changed it to 4 categories for now...tell me your opinion...

Lookin good spicy! Like U2LAWoman asks, can we nominate people too?  If there's a persons profile we'd like to vote for, we could ask that persons permission to nominate them and if they agree we could post that we'd like to nominate (fill in persons name) and post the link to their profile.

as far as nominating, I think that it would be a good idea to let the person know about the contest and that their profile is awesome through a PM....and then leave the choice up to them.

Im not sure about just nominating people bc I want to respect peoples choice to enter or not.