ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER PROFILE CONTEST

xtraspicy62

If you wanna enter the contest. How do you link your name? My mind is blank.

copy the address bar from your browser when you are on your profile page.

for example, this is your link:

http://media.community.u2...?u=12623015&as=74615

enter you name and link plus category in the entry only thread, thats not this one...it above this one...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']If you wanna enter the contest. How do you link your name? My mind is blank.

http://media.community.u2...?u=12623015&as=74615

enter you name and link plus category in the entry only thread, thats not this one...it above this one...

Thanks for your help Spicy, I think I did this correctly!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']If you wanna enter the contest. How do you link your name? My mind is blank.

Thanks for your help Spicy, I think I did this correctly!

yes you did, sweetiesmile.gif

• Subscriber

Spicy great contest but I wont be entering as im lousy with this kinda thang but I just wanted to hi-jack this thread and say that the pic you posted of Bono in the other thread which was deleted by panth and bashers language , was a really nice pic I never seen it before and was wondering if you could post it again somewhere for the others to see , wonder what they would think...............the one with him and the laptop :o)

Thanx spicy take care xxxx oooo

Spicy great contest but I wont be entering as im lousy with this kinda thang but I just wanted to hi-jack this thread and say that the pic you posted of Bono in the other thread which was deleted by panth and bashers language , was a really nice pic I never seen it before and was wondering if you could post it again somewhere for the others to see , wonder what they would think...............the one with him and the laptop :o)

Thanx spicy take care xxxx oooo

Stay out of this thread with questions that are not relevant to its purpose, which is offiicial contest discussion.