dizzybint

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

im sure zhivvy has that one down pat

isnt she training for another race?

I am planning on race for life again this year and Dizzy and I need to get another one planned to do together!

I have some stuff put together Dizzy - will get it to you!

And we do need a run together this year! Although Dublin marathon will have to be out as I am away for that - would have been fun running for Bono lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']im sure zhivvy has that one down pat

isnt she training for another race?

I am planning on race for life again this year and Dizzy and I need to get another one planned to do together!

I have some stuff put together Dizzy - will get it to you!

And we do need a run together this year! Although Dublin marathon will have to be out as I am away for that - would have been fun running for Bono lol!

I'll be doing the race for live again this year at my normal slow run, fast walk pace. My play list last year was 2 songs from every album.

• Subscriber

I ran 10 kilometres last autumn listening lot of songs from Boy and War, they worked wellsmile.gif

also Vertigo, COBL and Streets are perfect running songs!!! (I think Streets would be the best "finish line" -song)

I'm going to start training for 10km's (it's in May) race again - if this snow ever meltssmile.gif it's a good idea plan the running playlist beforehand! (didn't do it last time and it wasn't very easy to change / look for a certain song while running lol)

I'm interested to hear your playlists... for example about for an hour runsmile.gif