AUSTRALIA NEEDS YOUR HELP

Dear U2 community,

Our country is under seige, the biggest disaster to hit our country is unfolding.I urge ALL  Members to help in any way be it prayer, or DONATIONS  to  our flood relief-http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html.

We as Australias have donated millions to Bono's crusades.IT'S NOW OUR TURN WE NEED HELP - please BONO please even a message of hope would be a god send

Best Wishes,

Hayden

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

come on the Rest of the World we need you know - we are a country who is the first to put their hands in their pockets to help others around the world now its time to help the state of Queensland over here.

If you dont have any idea 75% of the State of Queensland has been declared a disaster zone, and Queensland is massive. The City of Brisbane is now under water and it is getting worse.

Australia needs your help

• Subscriber
Just to show you guys an example how bad the situation is, here is the suncorp Stadium where U2 played some shows only a month ago

frown.gif

1201_suncorp_sp.jpg

I encourage you all to help in any way that you can.  Thanks!

• Subscriber

I wish I could do more to help. I have no money to donate but I have time on my hands. What can I do from the other side of the world? Any suggestions and I will do it to help. This is a horrible disaster to have happen to your country and my thoughts are with you all.

• Subscriber

Those pictures and reading and watching the news from Australia brings tears to my eyes. It is just terribe.

Also my thoughts are with you all in Australia. I've donated some money but I don't have a lot and it feels insignificant... would like to do something more concrete but how could I?