AUSTRALIA NEEDS YOUR HELP

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

you can help by posting the link above on your facebook status, or myspace...or tweet it....whatever :) just spread the word that all donations help whether its $5, $50 or $500..thanks :)
Thanks - will post it on FB profile right now and tweet it too!
  • Subscriber

The band are aware of what is happening here and we are in their thoughts.

If anyone would like to donate to the QLD Flood Appeal, it would be greatly appreciated - thanks.

http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html.

Just want to add my support here...I am a safe and sound Aussie as I live in South Australia...we have round the clock tv coverage of this terrible disaster. I think there are 15 confirmed fatalities at present and grave fears for others missing. 

On the news today the relief effort organisers stated the best way to help was to please donate to the premier's flood relief appeal...link above...if people are at all able to.

It is going to be one long clean up, picking up the pieces for quite some time yet.

The Australian Army, Emergency services, Government bodies and the like are doing an incredible job trying to help these people...not to mention all the amazing volunteers. 

Prime Minister Gillard was on the tele today and mentioned that Centerlink workers fielded 15,000 phonecalls yesterday...from people needing help in Queensland...and some of these workers had their own difficulties...their own homes under threat.

• Subscriber

Just seen on the news about the 13 year old boy who let his brother bwe rescued first and then was washed away in the flood waters. Heartbreaking