Antigay Activist Blames Bird Death on DADT Repeal

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

right eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif really? no kidding?? and she thinks she's a sensible person, does she?grin.gif

It was a gay friend of mine on FB who lives in the US now posted this.

Nice to know that such a great friend of mine is responsible for killing all of those birds!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']right 
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
 really? no kidding?? and she thinks she's a sensible person, does she?
grin.gif

Nice to know that such a great friend of mine is responsible for killing all of those birds!

and you still call yourself a vegetarian??? with friends like that???tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']right 
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
 really? no kidding?? and she thinks she's a sensible person, does she?
grin.gif

and you still call yourself a vegetarian??? with friends like that???tongue.gifWell he is too - so between the two of us why may have equaled out the number of birds he killed with his gayness!

• Subscriber

And I thought I'd seen the goofiest from the antigay wingnuts. Generals International? That's one I haven't heard of. Maybe one for my favorite watchdog group to add to their list...

• Subscriber

From USA Today:

It was someone shooting off professional grade fireworks in a residential district, scaring the night-blind birds out of their roost into a 25-mph flight that ran them into houses, signs and even the ground, says Karen Rowe, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission ornithologist.

I believe this also happened elsewhere, so I'm not sure why Karen Rowe, suggested this. I heard that Sweden also had the same thing happened. That's alot of fireworks going off around the world. I don't think anyone with a brain would ever say such a thing concerning the repeal of DADT. It's not amazing to me the cowardly words of hate from others. I've heard enough of this crap. Anything for a wedge issue, political, ploy. The tragedy in Arizona is proof of this. Enough is enough.

• Subscriber

I think i'm lost for words, words I could put here.

My daughter and I have talked about how some of her school friends talk and think about how they see life and am sad to say are no better....

I know what you mean Sue. But at least we can blame young children's views on ignorance and they will learn over the years. But this is a grown woman saying these things!! Generally as kids grow up they become more understanding and tolerant etc...

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

suee']I think i'm lost for words, words I could put here.

My daughter and I have talked about how some of her school friends talk and think about how they see life and am sad to say are no better....

I know what you mean Sue. But at least we can blame young children's views on ignorance and they will learn over the years. But this is a grown woman saying these things!! Generally as kids grow up they become more understanding and tolerant etc...

but what if parents/religion puts ideas like this in childrens head, over and over?

how many of them will keep this 'phobia' for life? how many will pass it on to their kids again?
how long before their ideas get extincted?