Rumour Control

joshthetree

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Oh, there's so much we don't know.

But then again, when do we ever know stuff? Thank god for @u2.com!

Oh and this new "club sounding album" better be good..... And mercy better be released officially or I'm gonna die.

i reckon if it does happen the club sounding album will be great

• Subscriber

They will announce Glastonbury dates very soon

A whole tour of the UK - including my back garden

Free Dublin shows for all Zootops

Free t-shirts, cds and dvds as subscription gifts

• Subscriber

They will announce Glastonbury dates very soon

and besides mac being charged for inappropriate use of banana's, zhiv will be sued for harassing mango's.

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']They will announce Glastonbury dates very soon

and besides mac being charged for inappropriate use of banana's, zhiv will be sued for harassing mango's.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif you know when you've been mangoed!!!!!

• Subscriber
Josh i hate to break it top ye mate but:

No Uk/Ireland dates

No more re-masters

No Duels subs gift anymore.

Bono will be pregnant this time next year

Edge will wear a toupee

Adam will get his wang out again

Larry will use anti-depressants because he's too happy

Macfoley will be charged with inappropriate use of a banana

Gibbo will take the growth spurt he should have got 30 years ago

Thats all i got at the moment.

It's great to get your middle of the road "on the fence" views again Basher. The Zoo's been a wee bit quiet(er) lately!laugh.gif

Edge and Bono should use caution with the Spider Man project. Bono is to bright, too big, too beautiful to just come by and not catch anyone's attention. Thats why all those accidents. If the show will go on, its okay. Its good for NY. But, must the Prince be there physically. I don't like the idea. I feel helpless when it comes to my Prince. It is so clear to me, because of his energy, I just want him to be safe where ever he is, and no one "NO ONE", has to fix their interest of my Prince in that "building", he is not up for grabs, . I wish they would just think of something else, not his big Name. That is what is going on if you ask me, thats why I don't like the idea of him going in there. Do his business "remote". with the Spider Man project. I like that. He controls from a "remote location", thereby, he won't have to be inside the building physically, itself. What a good idea that is. Thats the answer to the accidents problem and the safety of the Prince. And if he decides to go in like for the promotion premiere, than he could let me meet him, I am safe in his company, he is safe in mine, perfect opportunity to meet my Prince, me and my son Ralphi would go, I fear nothing in his company. What ever comes, I go too. But, you know, being in his company is special, because with him, I fear nothing.

• Subscriber

Edge and Bono should use caution with the Spider Man project. Bono is to bright, too big, too beautiful to just come by and not catch anyone's attention. Thats why all those accidents. If the show will go on, its okay. Its good for NY. But, must the Prince be there physically. I don't like the idea. I feel helpless when it comes to my Prince. It is so clear to me, because of his energy, I just want him to be safe where ever he is, and no one "NO ONE", has to fix their interest of my Prince in that "building", he is not up for grabs, . I wish they would just think of something else, not his big Name. That is what is going on if you ask me, thats why I don't like the idea of him going in there. Do his business "remote". with the Spider Man project. I like that. He controls from a "remote location", thereby, he won't have to be inside the building physically, itself. What a good idea that is. Thats the answer to the accidents problem and the safety of the Prince. And if he decides to go in like for the promotion premiere, than he could let me meet him, I am safe in his company, he is safe in mine, perfect opportunity to meet my Prince, me and my son Ralphi would go, I fear nothing in his company. What ever comes, I go too. But, you know, being in his company is special, because with him, I fear nothing.

tell Murph he's fired, there's new security for Bono......