Killing Bono - release date!

Zhivvy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

and we will see it together!! with a big box of popcorn and giant soda.... and lets hope lots of toilet-breaks for my friendwink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif you know me so well!!!

And soda? I'm smuggling in wine lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly']April fools!
:P

Just what I was thinking - but a good date for a comedy!happy.gif

be careful here! my love and i started dating on april 1st, and we will be a couple for 20 years next aprilgrin.gif some jokes can last a long timewink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly']April fools!

Just what I was thinking - but a good date for a comedy!
happy.gif

be careful here! my love and i started dating on april 1st, and we will be a couple for 20 years next aprilgrin.gif some jokes can last a long timewink.gif

John and I started dating in April too - but not too sure of the date - We are both such romantics lol!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly']April fools!

Just what I was thinking - but a good date for a comedy!
happy.gif

be careful here! my love and i started dating on april 1st, and we will be a couple for 20 years next april
grin.gif
 some jokes can last a long time
wink.gif

John and I started dating in April too - but not too sure of the date - We are both such romantics lol!laugh.gif

yep, i remember the exact date. we had known eachother for some years, when i finally had the courage to call him up saturday-eve (read: got my friend to call him, lol) and ask him if he wanted to hang out the next day, just 2 of us. and he did. when our friends heard bout that on monday they started teasing us that it was probably a joke since the date was sunday, april 1stohwell.gif