WELCOME GUESTS!!! & SPECIAL GUESTS JANETTE B,LEAH,REDANDWHITEPEBBLE!!

sugrue

• Subscriber

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

sugrue']The 'MOST EVER' bit is complety wrong! When news about Bono being out of action came in I definitly remember it being 1735 at one stage!!!!!!!!!

hi sugrue! wow, what a memory, lol!
and sorry i didnt enjoy the new battle-of-songs. but too busy round the house (and in the house too) and i remember how addictive it was the last time around!
Why hello there Barbara1.....you sound so busy!!!

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.  ~Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966

roll.gif

we're remodeling the house, so i gave up cleaning for awhile, sugrue. cant fight the dust. dust wins. like you're battles:

dust: 10 
barbarta1: 0eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

Janette B']LOL!!! Hi Sugrue . . . so nice to see you in here, always nice to see you anywhere. I have a habit of running through here in the afternoon, but I always wander away from the computer and I forget to leave this site, so it keeps my name online for forever, lol. I was following the kids upstairs and saw the computer was still on - just about to shut it down when I saw you. I'm enjoying your latest battle of the songs - good work and this is for you . . . . .
banana.gif

WHY HELLO THERE JANETTE B..... Thanks for the Dancing Banana...mesmerizing!!!! The thing about TIME ZONES!!!!!!! Your afternoon is my middle of the night and possibly your night time will be my hangover!!! Your blue light has gone out now but YET your presence is still felt.... EXCELLENT SKILLS!!!Ah, yes, the dreded time zones, but sounds like you have it right . . . my late afternoon is your late night and , hopefully not your hangover, ohwell.gif lol!!! And so nice chatting to you again . . . you have not lost your charms!!!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

sugrue wrote:

Janette B']LOL!!! Hi Sugrue . . . so nice to see you in here, always nice to see you anywhere. I have a habit of running through here in the afternoon, but I always wander away from the computer and I forget to leave this site, so it keeps my name online for forever, lol. I was following the kids upstairs and saw the computer was still on - just about to shut it down when I saw you. I'm enjoying your latest battle of the songs - good work and this is for you . . . . .
banana.gif

WHY HELLO THERE JANETTE B..... Thanks for the Dancing Banana...mesmerizing!!!! The thing about TIME ZONES!!!!!!! Your afternoon is my middle of the night and possibly your night time will be my hangover!!! Your blue light has gone out now but YET your presence is still felt.... EXCELLENT SKILLS!!!
Ah, yes, the dreded time zones, but sounds like you have it right . . . my late afternoon is your late night and , hopefully not your hangover, ohwell.gif lol!!! And so nice chatting to you again . . . you have not lost your charms!!!laugh.gif

That is soooooooo sweet YE are so nice!!! Hmmmm!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

sugrue']The 'MOST EVER' bit is complety wrong! When news about Bono being out of action came in I definitly remember it being 1735 at one stage!!!!!!!!!

hi sugrue! wow, what a memory, lol!

and sorry i didnt enjoy the new battle-of-songs. but too busy round the house (and in the house too) and i remember how addictive it was the last time around!
Active Users:37 Total23 Registered Users14 Guests0 Anonymous1686 Visitors in the last dayMost Ever: 1604 On 10/25/2009

I knew I couldn't have imagined it!!! thats just right now!! I predict 1806 by the end of the day/night tongue.gif

• Subscriber
Active Users:28 Total13 Registered Users13 Guests2 Anonymous1766 Visitors in the last dayMost Ever: 1604 On 10/25/2009

I'm getting worried....1766 vistors today..... She's gonna blow your house down!!!!!!

• Subscriber

YEAH without a doubt and who could blame them!!! I know the time zone prob thing with the pre-sale today was a big one but the South Africa show people I really feel sorry for... I hope they can sort it out i.e if they haven't got their tickets before leaving then print out your  e-mails or U2.COM user name etc etc.... I would be going nuts!!! Usaully I use back up plan when U2 play Ireland... I use the code for the first concert but line up for the rest JUST IN CASE!!!

• Subscriber

No blame at all!!! I cannot believe the problems with S.A. - I'd go NUTS too. Think about how far most will have to travel and all the expense involved and the stress with not having tickets in hand!!! Not good!!! I'd love to see U2 in Dublin - maybe one day, but they will be about 60 yrs. old by then, lol.