WELCOME GUESTS!!! & SPECIAL GUESTS JANETTE B,LEAH,REDANDWHITEPEBBLE!!

sugrue

• Subscriber
No blame at all!!! I cannot believe the problems with S.A. - I'd go NUTS too. Think about how far most will have to travel and all the expense involved and the stress with not having tickets in hand!!! Not good!!! I'd love to see U2 in Dublin - maybe one day, but they will be about 60 yrs. old by then, lol.

Well I hope U2 break some record for being a Band that stayed and palyed the longest...I see Whitestripes announced their end today.....

You might be surprised Janette B... maybe they will be 51... its all about timing and money...they never seen to coincide for me but I will opersonally welcome you at Dublin or Shannon... 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
No blame at all!!! I cannot believe the problems with S.A. - I'd go NUTS too. Think about how far most will have to travel and all the expense involved and the stress with not having tickets in hand!!! Not good!!! I'd love to see U2 in Dublin - maybe one day, but they will be about 60 yrs. old by then, lol.

Well I hope U2 break some record for being a Band that stayed and palyed the longest...I see Whitestripes announced their end today.....

You might be surprised Janette B... maybe they will be 51... its all about timing and money...they never seen to coincide for me but I will opersonally welcome you at Dublin or Shannon... 

• Subscriber

You're right about not coinciding. I used to have the funds, but was working and couldn't take time off. Then the kids needed me home, so stopped working and somehow the extra money dried up too. I look forward to meeting you at the airport one day . . . SOON!!!

• Subscriber
You're right about not coinciding. I used to have the funds, but was working and couldn't take time off. Then the kids needed me home, so stopped working and somehow the extra money dried up too. I look forward to meeting you at the airport one day . . . SOON!!!
Do let me know!!! I am only hoping the air bridge is working in Shannon if you go there even tho I am way closer to that airport... ya know the tunnel out of the plane thing cos I may need a lot of red carpet if it aint working... do your best fly into Dublin maybe!!! banana.gif

• Subscriber

Okay, will try Dublin then . . . . don't hold your breath thought 'cause I have a bad feeling dates will coincide with the start up of school and I won't be able to go then . . . will have to wait and see and try not to get my hopes up too much!

• Subscriber
Okay, will try Dublin then . . . . don't hold your breath thought 'cause I have a bad feeling dates will coincide with the start up of school and I won't be able to go then . . . will have to wait and see and try not to get my hopes up too much!

I have dreamt about winning the LOTTERY...we call it Da LoTTo here... I would buy a truck with the biggest trailer... I would have the trailer adapted!! For instance if you landed in Shannon I would collect You and I would ask You to get into the trailer...You would look at me saying 'WHACKO' to Youreslf but as you go up on the tail lift and the doors open You realise that I have already been to Cork airport and collected more fans and they clap to welcome You... The door closes and then U23D starts up on the big screen up front of the trailer.. You get cross for a minute cos You realise that You've missed U2 at Home DvD and onwards we go to see OUR BAND in Dublin...then to Belfast..on back down to Limerick and then to Cork.. the next day You fly transatlantic from cork cos I have paid to put extra tarmac on the runnway so You can fly off home.... DREAM UP THE WORLD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN DREAM OUT LOUD.... thats the name of the game I reckon..... even if not possible now...Live in HOPE for some part of the above... even if it's just the concert!!!

• Subscriber

Active Users:

12 Total4 Registered Users7 Guests1 Anonymous1984 Visitors in the last dayMost Ever: 1604 On 10/25/2009

taken up enough tar on the super information highway for one night... but I will finish on 1984 ironically enough...