Bigwave Bajagirl Help---I need you to run the profile contest

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Lemonhead']I'll do it if you want (will be in the morning though to give BW or Baja a chance to do it if you prefer)

do you know how to set up the voting like he did for the holiday contest and the pumpkin contest?

Probably, yes. But best point me to one of the contests to have a look at it.

• Subscriber

ok I found it here

I'll have a look at it in the morning if that's ok (I'm about to sit down for dinner lol). He used Vizu which is free but I have to set up an account, etc. It can't be too difficult but might take a bit of time.

ok I found it here

I'll have a look at it in the morning if that's ok (I'm about to sit down for dinner lol). He used Vizu which is free but I have to set up an account, etc. It can't be too difficult but might take a bit of time.

ok, coolie!! have a nice dinner, lemmonheadsmile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Lemonhead']ok I found it 

ok, coolie!! have a nice dinner, lemmonheadsmile.gif

hmm BW posted it in 'Announcement and News' section and I can't post there (only admin I think). I'll look into it later :)

• Subscriber

Spicy,

I've read through the Profile Contest thread and I'm a bit confused on what you want us to do. You are leaving people one month to submit entries their entries so we can't actually create the poll until all the entries are in (otherwise first people to enter will have an advantage)

I see you have edited the Profile Contest thread so let me get this right, is this what you want:

- Create a new contest thread (using your text) and 'feature it' allowing people to add their names if they want to enter.

- Close the entries on February 28th

- Publish a poll with the list of entries (one poll/category) with a deadline of say March 15th

- Publish the results on say Paddy's Day (March 17th)

Is that ok?

Spicy,

I've read through the Profile Contest thread and I'm a bit confused on what you want us to do. You are leaving people one month to submit entries their entries so we can't actually create the poll until all the entries are in (otherwise first people to enter will have an advantage)

I see you have edited the Profile Contest thread so let me get this right, is this what you want:

- Create a new contest thread (using your text) and 'feature it' allowing people to add their names if they want to enter.

- Close the entries on February 28th

- Publish a poll with the list of entries (one poll/category) with a deadline of say March 15th

- Publish the results on say Paddy's Day (March 17th)

Is that ok?

yes, absolutely!! You are amazing and wonderful. That is exactly what I've been trying to say, but seem to be suffering from senile dementia, LOL!roll.gif