Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Subscriber

48316 - Hi maggie!!! Today is better - as my fb status said lol!!! will be leaving in 2 hours to go and get it done!!! I have that feeling - all excited. but that bit of fear too. I have been thinking about get one for a bit - but couldn't decide and then last week I got the if god will send his angels badge and thought - I want that as a tattoo - decided that on friday and now i am here having it - no point in waiting!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

48319 - lol Polly!! I am just back from having it done - i had the winged heart from if god will send his angels cover -I love it!

• Subscriber

Hi ladies , just got back from my meeting from about 7-10pm and now feel refreshed , hows everyone? smile.gif got radio on listening to cover to cover ''the stones '' and now im going to go to bed and just listen to music till I get tired and then hopefully tonight have sweet dreams , dont know if I will though its full moon , might not even get sleep ohwell.gif

• Subscriber
48314 - those are tweets Janette - all about the SA dates!

And Morning all!

I thought that they were tweets, but wasn't sure . . . a little annoying to these tired eyes, lol