Counting Continued...Yet Again

jbarnych

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

48344 for Zhiv

48345 - if it's on your lower back, then there's no real reason your parents would have to see it at all. Just wear a long enough shirt to not ride up and expose it.

• Subscriber

48340 Hi everyone - sorry to have missed you, but hope all is well and that you are able to stand soon Maggie! Zhivvy, I have always liked the heart with wings, so good choice - I just have never been in favor of tatoos personally (have nothing against anyone else having them though, not at all), so that's why I didn't comment in your thread. Jen, been checking airfare - Southwest has a good deal if I can find Ontario to Denver, just going to confirm with Dennis tonight!!!!

• Subscriber

48341 - hello Janette - how are you doing? And no worries about commenting in my thread my dear :))

And your plans are soundig exciting!

• Subscriber

48342 hello peepshappy.gif

Our lovely Jen has posted in the Help thread about posting vids from youtube just like we used to except the click of an extra option - have tried it on my craptop - it works! yey! Thanks again Jen xx

• Subscriber

48343 Hi again! Yes, exciting stuff happening!!! I keep bouncing between here and some airline sites making certain that I have dates, etc. correct prior to booking!!! Part of me doesn't think it's real and that I am U2 cursed, ie: postponments from this tour AND back during Vertigo . . . that's what happens once I book, they postpone, lol cry.gif

• Subscriber

48343 - hello Anj!

I need to check the vid posting! = no you aren't cursed Janette - go and enjoy your extra date - you are soooo lucky!

Archived