Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Subscriber

48373 - yeah Kert at 2000 posts, but i think it is 2500 before you become Atomic Bomb!

and Janette - hope if they announce dates that you can get chepaer flights than that - if not is it cheaper to fly to uk then out to ireland from here?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

48373 Yeah, very expensive! Would have to look around more to find a better deal or skip it! I can fly between Calif. and the east coast several times for that, lol!

• Subscriber

48376 I thought Sept. too - will have to pry and ask her what kind of deal she got as I'm sure there must be better deals out there. I used to fly all the time between Calif./London or Paris and never paid near that amount . . . of course, that was a very long time ago, lol!!! I can't wrap my head around current prices, lol!!!

• Subscriber

48377 - like i said most of it is taxes - the other option is to look at maybe a return flight to east coast or chicago and then a return from there to Dublin - in 2 sections could be cheaper.

Will also speak to my friend from british airways to see if she knows of the best airlines to use

• Subscriber

48379 I did not mean to post that as also wanted to say thanks about your BA friend! I jumped up to run into the bathroom and brush ants off me, so must have hit "quick reply" , lol. I went down to make tea and leaned up against the counter and into the ants - they must have come in from the rain we had last night! So hard to see against the counter, I didn't even know they were in. I should have known though because they come in every time it rains!!!