Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48380 - lol No worries - I will speak to her over the weekend - she may not have any ideas, but then again she could!!!

And Ants - yuck, they are such a pain here in the summer times!

And wooo hoooo - I have been tweeting and my comment is on the little bar at the top of the page!!!!

48381 Summer is the worst for ants! We used to always get them in July, usually right before the kids had their birthday parties. That's when it gets really hot and they come in seeking water, so they go all over the sink area and even in the dishwasher. Winter/Spring rains send them in looking for a dry spot plus right now we have builders in the hills behind us disturbing their nests. A few years ago we found them nesting underneath the refridgerator and we had to pry up the wood floor to get at them. Now we have travertine stone floors - HA, HA, HA they cannot get under there now!!!!!

48382 Just read your pizza, wine, bucket comment, lol!!!

48383 - glad you scuppered the ants lol!! - they are such a pain!

And glad you saw my tweet lol!!! - i am no better on there than i am on here!!!

48384 But are you understood on there? Do they get buckets and mangos? I'm glad that you are the same, don't change that, lol!

48385 - a lot on there are in here too - so they know and understand me lol!!!!

And I won't change - promise lol!

48386 So many places to communicate today, lol! Actually I've never looked at Facebook, Twitter and I don't have plans to as I'd probably never leave! My friends and I are big emailers, but nothing beyond that, lol

48387 Here I am killing time before I go get the kids from school and just about to leave, then remembered that they are after school today rehearsing with band - at least I didn't go and sit in front of the school angry that they are so late like I did last week!!!!

48388 - lol!!! I have done that before - turned up to collect Eleanor to see her friend's mum looking surprised as she was going ot their house for dinner!!

And facebook i am terrible on - addicted lol! twitter not as much, only joined to follow the shows!

48389 Glad it's not just me, lol, but thinking of reserving an apartment in this alzheimer's home nearby just in case! Seriously, where is my short term memory????? Do you ever run around the house to get something, then get into the room and forget what it was that you wanted? Please say yes!