Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

48392 I left the burner going on the stove the other day - could have been dangerous and burned down the house (a Rainman moment!) and I have been known to leave the oven on after taking out the food. In my defense, when I'm cooking I am also having to supervise homework (often chaotic!) and get the cat his diabetes shot within 30 mins. of his eating. I get called over to look at a math problem or go into the room to do the shot, then get sent somewhere else before I get back to the kitchen . . . . . I think there are simply too many demands upon my time and it's so unfair that I don't have a personal chef!!!

• Subscriber
48391 - and thank you for your lovely comment in my tattoo thread ;)))
48393 Well you are very welcome! Even though I personally am not a big fan of tatoos, I get that many people are and yours really are in good taste and attractive. Besides, they are deeply personal and meaningful and make you happy!!!
  • Subscriber

48394 - they do make me happy - strange i know but true lol!!

i like them - but the woman who owns the shop i went too - as lovely and great fun as she is - i think that she had way too many.

Although do love her as we were chatting and she said about me being a couple of years younger than her - and she was only 31!!!! I was sooooooo happy!

• Subscriber

48395 - read back a few pages...will Janette be joining me in Denver? It will be awesome!

And since you guys were wondering, I booked my flight to Dublin through Orbitz. They found me a round trip fare on Continental for $947 including taxes.

• Subscriber

48396 Hi Jen - how are you today? I have been shopping for airfare to Denver and Southwest has a good deal if I book it tonight for less than $200 out of Ontario which is the closest airport for me. And looking at Seattle too, but that may be a bit too expensive to do both as we also have Boston to pay for at the end of June.