Counting Continued...Yet Again

jbarnych

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

48419 - good night to those going to sleep. Janette, I'll be waiting to hear from you about Denver and possibly Seattle. I'm off to book my flight to Denver. 

• Subscriber

48420 Good night, Polly! Sounds good, Jen! Send me a PM with your flight details as would be fun to get on the same flight, but I'll go out of Ontario (if possible) and you out of LAX probably. I'm off to do dinner and think about the lovely 4-day weekend we have!!!

• Subscriber

hello!! what a day.... its 'time of the month' . painful spasms. on top of it i had to stay till 11pm at work yesterday (1.5 hours extra!!) to get the job done. sick.gif

came home want to watch some tv upstairs, and found out jona had been messing cables to install his xbox. so no vision on upstairs tv!! took me 15 minutes, and walking up and down stairs 10 times (!!) to adjust the cords again! i was so mad, i pulled the xbox out of the cabinet and almost threw it into his room... could restrain myself, and 'put' it on floor 'gently'...mad.gif
(menstruation makes a she-devil out of me)
but then this funny card arrived today, and cheered me up at once!! thanx suelaugh.gif

48424smile.gif

Barbara. Sorry you're not feeling 100%, I would say you should not have opened it still 20th, but I didn't say, and any way if it's made you feel a little better..happy.gif

But..have also put in Zoo birthday thread..It's a self-heating "body scub", contains natural sugar to exfoliate and smooth the skin, whilst moisturising argan oil, smoothing sacred lotus extract fragrant sandalwood  and vanilla work to soften and hydrate. " Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden ".  " A Nourishing Egyptian Spa Treatment "...Nourishing Hot Sugar Scrub.  With all the hard work on the house....and not sure if you will get the spa treatment you wish for a while back.wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived