Counting Continued...Yet Again

jbarnych

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I have to admit i didn't take Denver tooo seriously....  my daughter and I have a trip planned to the Catalina Islands next moonth to go diving, and I really felt my travel money was getting over spent!!  and I'm secretly hoping for Dublin....  not that i'm at all sure I can make that work if they ever announce!!

But it will be SO cool if you can come to Seattle!!  Do you think Jen might come too??  
  • Subscriber

48436 I know what you mean about money as I've had to be pretty tight this year and we are heading to Boston end of June. I'm pretty sure that I won't go to Dublin as it's way too far just for a few days and it would be difficult to be away from the kids if they are in school. If it happened to be a school holiday, then that's different, but that isn't likely. If I'm flying all that way and spending all that money, then I'm going to be there awhile!

Janette, how are things with you and your family.? I have made myself a HOT drink and I think I'ma gona get on my (slipper ) boots.

Nikki, yes do tomorrow

laugh.gifSomething to make you laugh..daughter just come in from school, told her will be on this tonight.She asked why....Told her about live from "CAPE TOWN" she said...OH! wouldn't you love to live in a "cake" town ...then had to explain not cake but cape....silly, silly Hannah!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

I know...  with 2 kids in college, we gotta be careful with money..  BUT I've got Anaheim and Seattle to look forward too, and diving off the Catalina's , so I can't really complain at all!  smile.gif

• Subscriber

Janette, how are things with you and your family.? I have made myself a HOT drink and I think I'ma gona get on my (slipper ) boots.

Nikki, yes do tomorrow

laugh.gifSomething to make you laugh..daughter just come in from school, told her will be on this tonight.She asked why....Told her about live from "CAPE TOWN" she said...OH! wouldn't you love to live in a "cake" town ...then had to explain not cake but cape....silly, silly Hannah!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
  • Subscriber

48438 Catalina brings back lots of good memories - I hiked and camped all over the island when I was in high school. I'm not a diver though, but today just like walking around town and driving the golf carts, lol.

Sue, your daughter is too funny!!!

Archived