Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Maggie. I made myself do food shop and bits needed in town. But since back feel so cold, and have heating on. Hannah is out with school friends etc..Not sure what she is playing at the little madam. She is pushing just a little to far. So have no idea what the hell I'm doing food wise !....and it's half term next week.mad.gif 

It just seems to me a lot of working mums either don't know, care or think it's ok for their daughters to be walking the streets in the dark. We have a night club near us for 15/ 18, go to ...but I keep saying what a 18 can do is NOT what a 15 can. Girls go to friends house, change outfits  !!!!! drink stay at friends and other mums thinks it is ok! Little old no sayes NO...I could go on....me thinks I should stop there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

This may sound crazy, but its times like these ( one of the times of many) I wish I had a man in my life.! I have put a frozen thing in the oven its ready to eat..so I'm going off for a short while, see you in a bit. Bye for now...thanks for the hugs.