Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48674-hi again sue,are we all showered and nice smelling now lolhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

48675 No shower for me yet, but glad that you are all showered and fresh, lol!!! Glad that you are feeling somewhat better, Caz! Hi Sue, how are you today?

48676 - good morning all! 123, sad you won't be around as much... and wondering why?? I will look for you in the thought of the day thread!

OH! yes, and managed give kitchen a GOOD clean and some paper work done.thumbsup.gif

and you...but it is your day off.banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

48678 No cleaning for me today! Not sure what I want to do today, but I know I don't want to clean anything, lol!

Janette...I'ma fine, got some of the things done on my list....good but could do better.laugh.gif

Your plans for today?

Nikki, sorry didn't see you there,  morning.happy.gif

48681-i have managed to get afew things done,been to the post office and the bank,got some food in for tea,walked the dog,and hoovered and polished the front room,thumbsup.gif so i will give myself a thumbs up lol

48681 Hi Nikki!!! Sue, no plans at all for today, but it's barely 8 am, so plenty of time still!

48681 - Hello all! Just got back from the gym... getting ready to shower and start the day