Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
48685 - Yeah Janette!! Denver's going to be fun! I too need to make a decision about Seattle. Janette, maybe we should discuss it and see about pooling resources to see about making it happen.
Sent you a quick email, Jen . . . the hotel looks great!!!
  • Subscriber

48687 - Definitely considering Seattle, Nikki

48689 - cool  banana.gif plus we gotta make plans to meet up in anaheim....  we three won't be at the same show all at once, but still we should work out breakfast together, or meet up after fridays show, or SOMETHING!!  right?

send up the cranberries Janette, and I'll get to work!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

jbarnych']48687 - Definitely considering Seattle, Nikki

48689 - cool  banana.gif plus we gotta make plans to meet up in anaheim....  we three won't be at the same show all at once, but still we should work out breakfast together, or meet up after fridays show, or SOMETHING!!  right?

send up the cranberries Janette, and I'll get to work!
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!  I'm actually trying to figure out if I can find a ticket to Anaheim 2
48681- hey all, howz life treating u? just dropping in as my account is sent to expire in 29 days...:'((((((((((((

Anywho, 2day i am meeting with some friends from school at a local ice cream shop...doesnt that sound nice :) will definatly help brighten the rainy weather we are getting here. :)

48692..I thinkohwell.gif

HELLO STRANGER...... have not seen you around in ages.....How are you?happy.gif