Counting Continued...Yet Again

jbarnych

• Subscriber

47510 - i have some chocolate if you want me to send you some!

Is escrow the same as signing the contracts and getting the surveys done etc...?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

47511 Yes, papers have been signed and escrow is the waiting period while the bank goes over the paperwork and puts the loan through . . . as long as the buyer's loan is in order, all should be good . . . fingers crossed, eyes crossed, legs crossed, etc. This buyer has actually been renting the house for several years every winter and has wanted to buy the house previously - this is good as there are LOTS of homes for sale in this area, like the one next door that has been on the market for TWO YEARS!!!!! Palm Springs has been hit the hardest economically due to all the vacation homes out there - people have scaled back as you can imagine in this economy!

• Subscriber

47515 Doctor's office just called to remind me that my daughter's appt. is Wed. morning - with luck, her cast will come off!!!! More fingers crossed, lol!!!

• Subscriber

47516 - hope that it does come off - how long has she had it on for???

And I saw that you are almost 16000 - only 9000 to Discoteque!!!!

And if they close you down - what does that mean for me lol!

Wasn't ignoring you - been blogging!

• Subscriber

47517 Let's see, it's been on for about 6 weeks now. She can't wait to have her arm back! Yes, only 9,000 to go . . . will take quite a bit of time though, I'm afraid, but nice to have a goal, lol!

Archived