Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

48718- probably Sue, I live on a hillside, looking across a little valley, and sometimes the hills / mountains across the valley have some snow...... not too often tho. These are little mountains, the bigger skiing mountain is about an hour south.

p.s. what is sweetex??? did it ruin your tea?

48719-i think i remember those pics,they were really nice,much better that the view out of my window.lol

Yes and mine....I do have the downs I can see, but they seem to stop alot of the snow here..unless it's really bad....

48724-all i,ve got to look at is the backs of other peoples houses,not exactly exciting.and out of the front windows the fronts of the houses opposite,yipeee.aah nikki i,m so jealous that is a beautiful view.

• Subscriber

48722-all i,ve got to look at is the backs of other peoples houses,not exactly exciting.and out of the front windows the fronts of the houses opposite,yipeee.

48723  we bought this for the view, which is spectacular... we couldn't believe we got so lucky.  The house iself, was kinda a mess, and falling down a bit... so we've been like Barbara over the years trying to fix it up.  Tons of work, but worth it to look out the window!