Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47529 Morning zhivvy , im just popping out now , take care , its radio now for me bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

47530 - hello!!! just out in a bit to take eleanor to school - bright but frosty out there

47531......Hi there......I did a great job with the apple pie yeasterday...they loved it.....think I'm gonna buy some icecream today....we do that a lot !!

47532 - sounds so much fun at your place of work polly!

47533-just popped in to say hi,just got back from walking the dog,it,s such a nice afternoon,it was nice to be out,sunny,blue sky,just abit cold.happy.gif

47534 - hi Caz! Seems like I have missed you! Hope you are well

hi zhivv,i,m still all bunged up and sniffing and sneezing,not good,and really bad headache,but i,ll survive,hehe,hope your ok,prob catch up with you later.xx

47535 Caz's number . . . . but, she's feeling ill, so can be excused from forgetting number!

47536 my number

47537 Hi Caz . . . really hope that you start feeling better soon!!!! Hi Zhivvy . . . stay warm!!!

47538 afternoon/ morning/goodnight! Anyone about? Just stopping by to say a quick hello.

Hey Caz you haven't been hanging around with my hubsy have you, that bug sounds familiar, he too is a poorly pup. Get well soon m'dahlin x