Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Btw Janette how was your daughter's puppet which you/she made a couple of weeks ago? Did she like it?

The puppet actually looked really good - I was surprised!!! Picture a small paper plate for the face and a large one for the body, both covered in white fur with black felt eye patches and "crazy eyes", black felt arms and circles for hands and feet with brown pipe cleaner claws . . .  hard to describe, but really cute
  • Subscriber

48901 My daughter's new mattress was just delivered and with the new bedding, it looks really great . . . . . will soon be time for me to paint her room!!! Still having a battle over that stupid wallpaper border though - cannot find anything that will help it come off . . . grrrrr!!!!  mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

• Subscriber

48901 just scrolling thru, good to see you are well and happy.  Now who's in...hello Sueeeeee, Kertiiiiiiiii, Jaaaaneeeette, Baaaaaarbara...is Zhiv about too?

Will we be seeing pics of your newly painted home Kerti?

Any pizza left? Chips?

• Subscriber

Janette the puppet sounds good - and very creative!!

Warm days - sounds so good!! (Working on them doesn't sound so good...eyes.gif) It has been very cold here for two weeks... should be warmer next week, what means only about -10c but then according forecasts we'll have more snowmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif I WANT THE SPRING HERE!!!