Counting Continued...Yet Again

jbarnych

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

47541 On my way to a crafts store . . . apparently I have to help make a panda puppet with my daughter. She made her own paper plate puppet, but ALL the kids in her mammals group had these wonderful 3-D puppets made by their PARENTS, so now hers looks like total @#$% by comparison . . . . . . unfortunately creativity is part of the grade, so off I go to try and find some better materials!!!! Hopefully whatever I come up with, she can assemble it herself with little interference from me. Why can't these parents keep out of their kids' projects and let them do the work themselves?

• Subscriber

47542 - oh would like to see the panda puppet Janette!

Hi maggie!!

And wooop de dooop! I am volunteering for One at the Maroon 5 gig - they want me!!!!

• Subscriber

47540 so far so good but have a bit of a tickly throat today tho not sure if that's just cos he's all around the house with it! The house smells of olbas oil, hmmm cool!! Really don't want to catch it, need a gas mask LOL!! 

Hi Janette and Zhiv.  Just off to make dinner.  Hope you are both well?

Had a gorgeous sunny day here today, cold and crisp but beautiful...roll on Spring!happy.gif
  • Subscriber

47541 - i'm off to tesco in a mo Anj - will see if they have any masks for you! (got your message will respond later after the tesco, child in bed, dinner etc....lol!)

Archived