Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Subscriber

49123 - Hi Zhiv! I can totally understand why you were excited. I still think that you will need to have a trench dug for you. I don't think the buckets will be enough. laugh.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

49125 Hi Jen . . . . still at work? Did I tell you that I am flying in and out of San Diego instead of Ontario? Bigger airport, so more options and not having to leave as early now!

• Subscriber

49126 - what time are you getting there? I feel bad that you have to wait hours for me to get there. Headed back to work now, so I'll talk to you later. Probably send a PM in the next couple of days, so be on the lookout.

• Subscriber

49129 This year? Only Denver and Anaheim, but last year was Las Vegas and Rosebowl. Still thinking about if I can swing Seattle, but not sure and would like to get ahold of an Anaheim 2 ticket as couldn't go when they were originally on sale, but the dates totally work now . . . . sigh!

• Subscriber

49131 - doesn't sound like you are complaining at all - would be great if you could get anaheim 2 and seattle aswell - will be keeping all crossed for you!