Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

49253 I wondered where my cupboard stash had gone Zhiv!! Have you been nibbling in there! (will check pm in a mo, thanx). Just pouring out cuppa's

16-pouring_tea.jpg
  • Subscriber

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

http://www.catalinaexpress.com/portLongBeach.php

Long Beach/San Pedro = same port . . . I think it's the largest port in the world? We are probably up there next weekend as Denn is working on his mom's house (again!).  I have been considering coming up either Friday night or Sat. day . . . would be fun to see you, lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

Long Beach/San Pedro = same port . . . I think it's the largest port in the world? We are probably up there next weekend as Denn is working on his mom's house (again!).  I have been considering coming up either Friday night or Sat. day . . . would be fun to see you, lol!

we'll be there on thursday morning, and sunday morning next week.... if all goes as planned!

• Subscriber

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

http://www.catalinaexpress.com/portLongBeach.php

We may be up there next weekend - Fri. night or Sat. day, not 100% decided yet. Would be fun to see you!!! And Jen is not that far away either!