Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49402.....the radio dj plays U2 every day.....and might go to Glasto !!

49404 - very cool....  smile.gif

49405 - sounds great polly!!! I'll say hello if i see him!

49405-afternoon everyone,how we all doing today.

49406 Hi caz xx, sorry I missed Nikki xx ,anyway i must go now listen to radio and get food lol bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

hi girls.... blood, sweat, tears to update my profile. hope you like it a little?

yes, 123, new profile-pic is my little puppy, hector-wannes. lol! he does like cute, doeznt he???

so the plaster-guy didnt come!! i'm getting really mad here!! its a friend off hans his colleague, the one who helped us out so fine last year. he dont have much time this year, cause is reconstructing an older house himself at the moment. so he brought this guy along to help with the floors, so work would go faster. and asked if it was okay that he and this man would both work for us, so he had more time left to do his own house too. that was fine by us, but seems this guy isnt good at sticking to his schedule and promises. grrrrr... he did promise now to come tomorrow, if he isnt here by 9 i will be so made and will never wnat to see him again!!!

49409-hi barbara, i like your doggy profile pic,he is so cute.sorry to hear that your having trouble with the plaster man,i, hope you get it sorted soon.

hi caz! lots of typos in that post , i can see now. glad you could still figure it out, lol! but yes, i'm mad, but hope he'll be keeping his promises in the future. good craftsmen are hard to find. and i know he can do a great job, if only he shows up, sigh.