Counting Continued...Yet Again

jbarnych

• Subscriber

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

suee']47723....
smile.gif

A late Happy Birthday Jen.

47724 - thank you Sue...BTW you weren't late. I got the birthday card you sent me in yesterday's mail. You seemed to have timed it perfectly. Thank you! smile.gifsmile.gif

47726 - it was more like Royal Mail and US Mail. Sue didn't want to miss wishing me a happy birthday because of a broken computer...so she sent me a card in the mail that arrived on my birthday. It was really sweet.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

kerttuli wrote:

jbarnych']47724 - thank you Sue...BTW you weren't late. I got the birthday card you sent me in yesterday's mail. You seemed to have timed it perfectly. Thank you!
smile.gifsmile.gif

47726 - it was more like Royal Mail and US Mail. Sue didn't want to miss wishing me a happy birthday because of a broken computer...so she sent me a card in the mail that arrived on my birthday. It was really sweet.

Oh that's so nice!! It's lovely to get "a real" post card, they are so rare these days!!smile.gifsmile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

kerttuli']

So time zones were on Sue's/your side this time
smile.gifsmile.gif

Oh that's so nice!! It's lovely to get "a real" post card, they are so rare these days!!smile.gifsmile.gif47728 - I was very pleasantly surprised! I really wasn't expecting it!

• Subscriber

47729 - well I must be off now...I'm driving out to Las Vegas this afternoon and need to start getting ready. See you all next week!

47734 OK.. I'm going into kitchen, before I go...enjoy your weekend Jen.

Dinner tonight is spicy cous cous, garlic mushrooms and Quorn Fajita Strips and salad.

I don't wish to switch this off.eyes.gif See you al in a hour or so.eek.gif 

Archived