Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47758 - i am having Scicilian Shiraz - very nice!!! And willpower???? I laugh in the face of willpower!

47759happy.gif

Hello tidy kitchen after dinner....not sure how I managed to use so many pans..=loads of washing up, but now can have a glass of wine and see what is going on here....tongue.gif

47760 - hi Sue! Join us with a glass or four of wine lol!

I will thanks...had planned read last 7 days pages, but not sure my head would take it in. A lot of changes have happened don't think I can work it all out in one go. So will sit,wink.gif sip and chat for now.laugh.gif

47763 - that is a lot of pages to read Sue - wine is the better option!

Hello Maggie how is life with you, with glass of wine in hand?

47763 - that is a lot of pages to read Sue - wine is the better option!

I think you are right ...one hand glass of wine / one hand read back 7 days pages.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

glass of wine wins.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

life will be good for the next 2 days, (no work) work not so good, but it's not very fair to complain as so many people without work, hubby only has a saturday job at the moment, so I try not to moan to much, however........

Would like to book some holidays but am waiting to see if U2 announce some UK / Ireland dates, then would combine a holiday...