Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Zhiv what is the latest about the school...job?

47766 - enjoy your days off maggie! And I am the same as you with holidays - but have to get my eurotunnel booked before it gets more expensive! And can only really do holidays during time that john has booked off

47768 - not good maggie! I am feeling strange with empty house - keep thinking that i should check that eleanor is ok and she is not there!

This job thing stinks....first I do all I can and just can't do what is not there. So job centre had me on a course. First had me on one "How to sell yourself over the phone", then had 1 1/2  hours cold calling Wednesday, to do again every week until have job. Then three days on having "Fantastic Interviews" last day do interview and have it filmed and talk about it! So pleasseedd this week is over..need another sip of wine.!tongue.gif

47768 - i hate these stupid job centre things they really annoy me!!!

I had to go to one of those group interview things and they said what they can offer and offered me a basic literacy course!!! so i laughed lol!

It was lucky the lady at the front couldn't read my mind.....Not everything is black and white and the grey area......don't talk about. The c**p is just that. The rubbish and words they think you should use...omg !

47790 - exactly they treat you as if you are stupid and that annoys me so much

Well that was that....and this is now...more wine I think tongue.gif

47792 - can never have too much wine - helps the counting lol!