Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47878 I hope you feel better after suee it make me uncomfortable to see someone cross , me want everyone happy..................... Remember chocolate section ;o)

47879 koooooooooooooooooooooooooowayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where is everybody ????????????????????

47880 Bye everyone , sweet dreams , I DONT LIKE TO DRINK ALONE night bye bye take care xxxx oooo :o)

47881 going now to listen to radio far half an hour than watch my eyelids , night xxxx oooo

Had to go to grocery, cause noticed that i need new face cream, body lotion, soap, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, some make up-stuff....etc etc!!

Why do they all always run out at the same time...???

(maybe it's because I always buy them all at the same time....rolleyes.gif)

Think I am saying hello to nobody. Back from shops, left list on table got almost what was on list +laugh.gif

But did remember get bottle of red for this evening, if I should wish a glass or two..tongue.gif

For now a cup of Earl Grey, and put washing in machine.ohwell.gif

hi suee! i'm here. but i'm so tired, my eyes hurt, and i have double vision.. so better be off for today. have a great evening, and speak to you soontired.gif

Sorry if I've missed you...2nd day with lap top, after a week with out..my blog explains..

Hope youe eyes are better soon, maybe see you tomorrow....take care.