Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

I sent some pancake to you Sue, it's on the way!! With ice cream and strawberries!!smile.gif

I sent some pancake to you Sue, it's on the way!! With ice cream and strawberries!!smile.gif

47899...For a few mins could not work out next number to yours !grin.gif

Thinking about these pancakes did it !tongue.gif

Was almost off wash my hair, do you think I have time before they arrive? laugh.gif

ehhhhhhhhh yes numbers are getting more difficult, lol!!

I guess you might have enough time to wash your hair - If you are fast!!!! I ordered high-speed delivery!!!

hiho, girls! was working too nikki! another busy shift, the only sort we have latelyfrown.gif

and sounded like you had some great ME-time planned for yourself kert, with all the beautyproducts. i love to hang out in bathroom all day and spoil myself .... but i don even have a proper bathroom anymore. so when the new one will be finished, no one will see me for at least a week!!

Back in 5 mins Friend..you can read my mood for day  for, and say what you like in your teens.laugh.gif

i wonder whats wrong with laptop? first he re-started without me asking him. then he just turned himself off... the screen got black while i was typing. and then the lights wen off... nobody home anymore? power wasnt dead? nor battery? anyone knows what it could be?

I really have no idea barbara!!! That's what the craptops do for their living like I guess - act weirdly!!

mad0223 Free Emoticons   Anger

Hello Barbara that kind of happened with me, but from going black, it would not let me login and the light stayed on I had to take battery out and then in, then would not let me login at all ! Hope you are OK!

ooh speaking about spoiling I would love to go to some lovely spa and get all the possible treatmens!!!! Massage and chocolate masks etc.etc.... It would be lovely!!