Counting Continued...Yet Again

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent some pancake to you Sue, it's on the way!! With ice cream and strawberries!!smile.gif

47899...For a few mins could not work out next number to yours !grin.gif

Thinking about these pancakes did it !tongue.gif

Was almost off wash my hair, do you think I have time before they arrive? laugh.gif

• Subscriber

hiho, girls! was working too nikki! another busy shift, the only sort we have latelyfrown.gif

and sounded like you had some great ME-time planned for yourself kert, with all the beautyproducts. i love to hang out in bathroom all day and spoil myself .... but i don even have a proper bathroom anymore. so when the new one will be finished, no one will see me for at least a week!!
  • Subscriber

i wonder whats wrong with laptop? first he re-started without me asking him. then he just turned himself off... the screen got black while i was typing. and then the lights wen off... nobody home anymore? power wasnt dead? nor battery? anyone knows what it could be?

Hello Barbara that kind of happened with me, but from going black, it would not let me login and the light stayed on I had to take battery out and then in, then would not let me login at all ! Hope you are OK!