Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

UUUUUUUPS i was putting the sandwiches in the oven, and when i opened the oven lot of black smoke came out!! I guess something poured on the bottom of the oven when i baked pancake... fire alarm started to scream (at least it's working...) and now I'm trying to ventilate my home and its not very fun because it's -20C outside!! ohwell.gif and mad.gif I hate cleaning the oven!!

Sue I can swap a sandwiche to a glass of red winewink.gif and it's true - someone else's food is always better!

Fish and chips - yum!!!tongue.gif

and yes, it has been very close couple of times that i would have thrown my laptop out of the window!!!mad.gif I'm going to get a new modem in near weeks, hope it helps....

Sorry you have alot on your plate....so to speak...with oven to clean, black smoke, fire alarm going off, and ventilate home, cold outside..inside..oven to clean!! which I also hate...BUT....sorry it's 479..... not 470....
yes yes yes DO have a glass.happy.gif

Thanks Sue - I blame the smoke! I couldn't see what i'm typing through ithappy.gifhappy.gif

good to know fire-alarm is working, kert!happy.gif but not good having to aire the room when its so cold, brrrrrrrrrrrrrindifferent.gif

I love fish and chip, I can't remember the last time I had  some..IF I walk past a fish and chip shop, I have to stand there for a few mins and take some large DEEP breathes.

OOOOOOOH i sooo wish i was in Johannesburg!!!!!

But 'cause i'm at home... i guess i just have to go to sleep.

Night everyone, see you tomorrow I hope!