Counting Continued...Yet Again

jbarnych

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47947 was just reading about Bono's temper , and I bet he's fire'y too , so what would you do................
47955 I was married to a man with a fire'y temper it was not nice and very upsetting. But he was that way!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

123love']47947 was just reading about Bono's temper , and I bet he's fire'y too , so what would you do................

47955 I was married to a man with a fire'y temper it was not nice and very upsetting. But he was that way!

Yeah not too keen on a person with temper but it should only flair if one provokes it and you are not the right match , best thing to do is walk away till the person calms down...................So no wine tonight suee ?

[quote name='123love wrote:

suee wrote:

123love']47947 was just reading about Bono's temper , and I bet he's fire'y too , so what would you do................

Yeah not too keen on a person with temper but it should only flair if one provokes it and you are not the right match , best thing to do is walk away till the person calms down...................So no wine tonight suee ?

47960  I walked x years ago...and sometimes it happened because simple things like dinner not ready....so many many times...

Archived