Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

i wont order that, its disgusting, kert!!

and yes would be great to meet up and have a nite out in dublin! hope it will happen this yearhappy.gif
i did resub 2 weeks ago, sue, but not sure what you're asking? can you rephrase it?

and i was talking bout the toiletmug, kert! cause the photo-mug sounds great and very original to create your own!

oh!!! so many great cups. but i already have a cupboard filled with cups.... so now i feel the urge to 'incidentaly' break a couple.....devil.gif

47998 Barbara OK...mine runs out end of July...So if I renew before that time...are the months left on old sub lost or added to new sub?....plus discount on old subs....how does that sound? grin.gif

But if you'll get a new kitchen, you need lot of new cups too barbara... that's obvious!!smile.gif

I'm off now - going to valentine's day dinner with my friends... have fun, see you latersmile.gif

Was not thinking Happy Valentine's day ladies....

sounds great, have a great evening, kert! and yes, new kitchen will need new cupswink.gif

i resubed couple of weeks too soon, sue, but it seems those arent lost. cause the new subscription starts when the old one is finished. same happened last year, when new tourleg was announced. for all the members who already renewed (like me) we could renew again, but it was added to the one i already had. and we could use the presale and discount-code anyway! so nothing was lost!!

double checked, sue. seems i renewed on january 24th (almost a month ago) and my new sub expires on february 27th 2012. so i guess you wont lose anything if you renew early!

Thanks Barbara...I can't make up my mind when renew sub...and would like treet myself to something...but not a mug, as like you have more than I use already...Would like keyring, badge or ......anything !laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48003 - no you don't lose if you renew early at all