Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Hello 123 another friendly face..will not need your bath or shower now...mine is fix

Am clean..no more boiling kettles for everything..

But thankyoulaugh.gif

Hello 123 another friendly face..will not need your bath or shower now...mine is fix

Am clean..no more boiling kettles for everything..

But thankyoulaugh.gif

laugh.gif , Now iv'e got a rip in my shorts and the kitchen cupboard door hinge snapped so dont copy this time ok ? lol

I'm currently feeling a mixture of emotions,

1. relieved because I finally got my mail-order package (anti-valentine day shirt and animal rescue site stuff)

2. bummed because a friend of mine lost their cat and everyone knows I have a major soft spot for doggies & kitties.

Cats have a habbit coming back when food is around....after a bit of a walk about.wink.gif

I woke up in such a great mood!!! and still am in a great mood!!! Looking forwards to tonight and also the sun is bright and the sky is blue - what a lovely day

It's late Saturday morning, what I should be doing is going out..getting some food shopping, and drop my cv's off a few places..But after a week with out lap top and U2 world...am finding it hard to step away.ohwell.gif

But the sun is shining and tomorrow it's going to be a wet day. So me thinks I should make a move..laugh.gif

maybe you could shop on the net , my aunt does it and loves it , she says she gets bargains as well , she's in the UK

maybe you could shop on the net , my aunt does it and loves it , she says she gets bargains as well , she's in the UK
Could I shop for a Mr Bono ?laugh.gif

Oh yeah I found him in the chocolate section , hes a real bargain but hes biodegradable :o( one minute you have him the next you dont..................Guess what ? * their playing evelasting love on the radio * bio degradable so what would you get done before the degradable happens and he gets recycled to next customer ? know what i'd do

Don't think I should say here!

embarassed.gifThis is not helping me put a shopping list together....not one that can be got at Waitrose....eek.gif