mood thread again!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Hello 123 another friendly face..will not need your bath or shower now...mine is fix

Am clean..no more boiling kettles for everything..

But thankyoulaugh.gif

laugh.gif , Now iv'e got a rip in my shorts and the kitchen cupboard door hinge snapped so dont copy this time ok ? lol

I'm currently feeling a mixture of emotions,

1. relieved because I finally got my mail-order package (anti-valentine day shirt and animal rescue site stuff)

2. bummed because a friend of mine lost their cat and everyone knows I have a major soft spot for doggies & kitties.

• Subscriber

I woke up in such a great mood!!! and still am in a great mood!!! Looking forwards to tonight and also the sun is bright and the sky is blue - what a lovely day

It's late Saturday morning, what I should be doing is going out..getting some food shopping, and drop my cv's off a few places..But after a week with out lap top and U2 world...am finding it hard to step away.ohwell.gif

But the sun is shining and tomorrow it's going to be a wet day. So me thinks I should make a move..laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Oh yeah I found him in the chocolate section , hes a real bargain but hes biodegradable :o( one minute you have him the next you dont..................Guess what ? * their playing evelasting love on the radio * bio degradable so what would you get done before the degradable happens and he gets recycled to next customer ? know what i'd do