mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

rainy belgium again... its so grey outside i'm feeling tired and lazy.

i'm looking forward to my cyber-coffee-date with zhiv, will help cheer me up happy.gif
and then some ironing to do.
on a happy note: kids up and shinny very early, when i got downstairs lena already finished breakfast with her dad and was getting washed and dressed! and she was in cheerful mood too (inspite of the discussion we had yesterday-nite bout her changing classes againmad.gif, i just want her to stick with this one, she says its boring, she dont like it. but economy is just as boring!!!)
we'll get back at this at the end of schoolyear....

• Subscriber

when I feel down I come on here and hang with all of my friends and listen to u2 on the audio player.

the music, the love and community lifts me up......

U2 is a miracle drug

Same here Spicy!!!!  U2 and U2 friends always make me smile!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

• Subscriber

Hope you had a good day Barbara!!! Kids, lol. I will be so glad when my niece's pageant is over, just 3 more weeks. Every day or night I am driving her someplace and she is so stressed out and driving me crazy. Its a good experience for her and good for her confidence. I am just hoping she stays with me next year for her last year at school and does not move with crazy mother.

• Subscriber

I am in a pretty good mood - had a lovely 'coffee-date' with Barbara which ended up being a sort of English teacher, having to explain things - which was just too funny!!!! (but not explaining here LMAO!!!!)