mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

Feeling a little bored and strange , but i'll be ok lol

Still a little tired , glad im not a rock band where I have to face crowds all the time , I like the peace and quiet when im tired like this , rather dance with the angels..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost forgot about this place cuz I can't get in here when I'm at work.

It has been raining all day.  No wonder I feel like Kurt Cobain.

Thank God I don't live in Seattle or Vancouver... and I finally get to see U2 next month.

I've only been waiting like forever. 

"It's just a moment...this time will pass."

• Subscriber

Amused as I was dreaming I was a host in a mothers transformation show where the mothers left the stage to comes back and present their figures in lingerie and then talk about what needs touching up lmao where do these dreams come from , I could think of better dreams I'd like to dream about..

• Subscriber

this last week some creatures (they cannot be called humans!!) have been amusing themselfs at night by attacking animals with knifes, in the next small village. chickens, sheep, goats, horses!! some could not be saved. yesterday-morning a foal was discovered with a bleeding throat. vets were able to save it.

how can they do this to innocent animals?? whats wrong with their heads?? police is asking population to help them find and convict these cowards. hope they will be stopped soon. 
if my love hears bout this he will be so angry too. 

this last week some creatures (they cannot be called humans!!) have been amusing themselfs at night by attacking animals with knifes, in the next small village. chickens, sheep, goats, horses!! some could not be saved. yesterday-morning a foal was discovered with a bleeding throat. vets were able to save it.
how can they do this to innocent animals?? whats wrong with their heads?? police is asking population to help them find and convict these cowards. hope they will be stopped soon. 
OMG, That's terrible, I will never understand how someone can take joy in harming innocent animals.

((HUGS))  frown.gif

• Subscriber

That is sickening!  What horrible people could do this?