mood thread again!!!!

• Subscriber

My current mood is tired as a result of trying to be nice to a relative who behaved as a total buzz-kill at a fun, family get-together.
So sorry to hear that, hugs!

Hmm, sounds like my family.  I was on an outing with my mom and niece tonight and they said horrible things to me.  So nice to have the love and support of your family.  Apparently I am "f-ing crazy and nuts".  Gee thanks.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70']  My current mood is tired as a result of trying to be nice to a relative who behaved as a total buzz-kill at a fun, family get-together.

So sorry to hear that, hugs!

Hmm, sounds like my family.  I was on an outing with my mom and niece tonight and they said horrible things to me.  So nice to have the love and support of your family.  Apparently I am "f-ing crazy and nuts".  Gee thanks.

I hear ya,

I have a family member who enjoys staring down her beak at anyone who's different, less-fortunate or "steals her thunder".  As a result of this individual, I've decided the bast way to handle the situation is by leaving the room before saying something which will make me look bad.

I'm not sure it is wise for me to put my mood down in print..all I can say is ....it's time a young lady started to think what she is putting me threw...and how un happy I'm becoming with it all...eyes.gif

• Subscriber

Sue, I really really hope she will understand it some day (soon!!!) and realise to be more grateful to you.

Must be very hard when she is pushing and pushing the limits all the time... Hugs Sue!! Also Illum and Patti, my symphaties goes to you too, it can be so difficult to deal with family members sometime.

Barbara, makes me so angry to read about those incidents. Hopefully police will catch them and convict them!!!

• Subscriber

this last week some creatures (they cannot be called humans!!) have been amusing themselfs at night by attacking animals with knifes, in the next small village. chickens, sheep, goats, horses!! some could not be saved. yesterday-morning a foal was discovered with a bleeding throat. vets were able to save it.
how can they do this to innocent animals?? whats wrong with their heads?? police is asking population to help them find and convict these cowards. hope they will be stopped soon. 
if my love hears bout this he will be so angry too. 
I can't even put into words how this makes me feel - I cannot comprehend how people can do things like thismad.gifmad.gifmad.gif