Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

glad to see so many animal-lovers here, girls. respect all life is our motto, right?

feel sad bout trouble in families. hope your next family-gathering will be more peaceful, illum. and i am sure your daughter will come around, sue. might take few years for her to grow out of this. bet inside she's all troubled and mixed up emotions. puberty and growing up can be so hard and confusing on some teens. {{{hugs to both of you}}}
i had nice, relaxing day at home with my love which involved lots of time spend in new sofa.... off to ikea now, we need new clock for livingroom and some other stuff too. 

Thanks Barbara1!!

As for my current mood, I feel tired as a result of a busy day yesterday and watching the season finale of House MD last night.  My question is first they showed him driving through Cuddy's house, the next minute walking off somewhere on a tropical island which didn't make sense to me.

Thanks Barbara1!!

As for my current mood, I feel tired as a result of a busy day yesterday and watching the season finale of House MD last night.  My question is first they showed him driving through Cuddy's house, the next minute walking off somewhere on a tropical island which didn't make sense to me.

Haha...that's the only part I watched last night. We were watching a John Wayne movie. So, I wish I could help you!

As for my mood, well...I'm in the mood to clean the laundry room. Things are messy!

very cozy mood! we came home from ikea with new clock for livingroom, new cussions for the sofa, new big plant for next to sofa. new candles too.... and i'm on sofa now, enjoing the beautiful things round me. and some great pimms!! and my loves snoring besides me.  really loving this house, more and more every day <3

My current mood is cold due to the friggin La Nina weather system going around which is why I've been having lots of hot chocolate lately in order to warm myself up.

Tired , and some peace and quiet would be nice,, so no radio for the moment

Cozy home sounds great Barbara, I'm glad you love your home and respect all the work you have done for itsmile.gif

I'm on a good mood: just came home, had a dinner and some red wine with my friends, it's my graduation day todaysmile.gif couldn't have a huge party today because of my sore back and my friends have to work tomorrow, so had to take it easy..... but going to have a party latersmile.gif

I'm feeling re-energized after having a cup of Yoplait, Greek Yogurt (Strawberry variety).  As a result of having renewed energy, I 'm off to find a some recipes (Pad Thai and Diabetic Friendly muffins).