mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mood , happy but feeling confused on the medication , feeling quiet odd
123Love,  Have you spoken with your doctor about this?  I'm asking because your body could be telling you something is up.  I should know because about this time last year, I had massive dizziness going on which turned out to be my body warning me of an eardrum problem.

• Subscriber

Cash I love that pic!!! How did it go?

123, maybe it's a normal side effect...but maybe you should speak to doctor about it? Hope you feel better soon.

My mood is ok today, enjoyed the sunny and warm day. Day off tomorrowhappy.gif

• Subscriber

Great mood! Trip is all booked to NYC! I am very excited, and nervous as well as I will be alone for the first couple of days before Sigma arrives, but I am meeting a friend who lives there, as well as some Zootops and Facebook friends so it will be fine. I am a worry-wart, lol.

That is a great pic Cash, good luck to you!!! Aww, sorry Illumination, buses suck so bad for long trips. But you will be seeing the boys in a few days and that is AWESOME!!!! Have an amazing time!

Hope you get your meds straightened out 123. Maybe make an appointment and tell the doctor how you are feeling. Its been a couple weeks since you got the meds and maybe your body is not reacting well to them and you need something else!