Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Right now I'm feeling ticked off because as far as I'm concerned 2011 SUCKS!!  Sorry to be such a griper,but it's one thing after another and it's getting old.

Feeling like CRAP! Sometimes I hate it when good things happen and I feel so good and then something crappy happens and your whole world comes crashing down. Thanks for finally calling you jerk, didn't have the courage to tell me until now that you are seeing someone else.

sorry to hear you feeling that way, patti. stay strong {{{}}}
  I agree because it sucks to get your heart broken.

((HUGS))

I'm not proud of this...crying over a guy who's probably not worth it.  I guess when someone s**ts all over your feelings, then you're supposed to write a book or an album about them-- like Adele or Alanis.  If it's any good, then you'll sell millions.  And you can tell whoever it was about to go to hell. 

Like the chain letter says:  "No man is worth your tears.  The one who is won't make you cry."

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

barbara1']sorry to hear you feeling that way, patti. stay strong {{{}}}

((HUGS))

I second that.  Kinda in the same boat here.  Friends of a feather...

[quote name='silkspectre wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

((HUGS))

I second that.  Kinda in the same boat here.  Friends of a feather...  Yep this is why I don't believe in love anymore because I got tired of my heart being broke and those smug, little miss perfects getting the satisfaction of me pining over a guy who they got literally handed to them on a plate.

[quote name='silkspectre wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

((HUGS))

I second that.  Kinda in the same boat here.  Friends of a feather...sorry for friends with broken hearts. but illum, you don have to be perfect to find a nice lover. i think i find a good man, he's not perfect, i'm not perfect, but we accept eachother with all our faults. i know i was lucky to find him 21 years ago. we had some problems, worries, but we survived together. i think every woman deserves happiness and a man who loves and respects her. and also men deserve a good woman, cause lets face it, some women are heartbreakers too. just don give up on love. 

Hey ..C'mon , life is tough at times, but there is always tomorrow, you have your health and I am sure you have lots of friends who think you are top notch . Life is a long and winding road we all have to travel.....wink.gif

Oh....and if it's like the ones in England ..It's mighty bumpy but we get there...eventually....roll.gif