Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Mood is nervous , im nervous to drive :o(

But im happy I have nice warm cuddles from my doggy to comfort me :o)

still great mood!

weather = still warm, hot, sunny!!!
work= still rather calm at our unit, rarely ever happends during weekends: we were ready in time!!
kids = they spend the night with a whole bunch in someones garden again! (if this goes on, they will have slept in every house/garden in our street by end of summer happy.gif) and now swimming in another pool again. but exams start next week, so they deserve some fun and play before getting all serious again.

still great mood!
work= still rather calm at our unit, rarely ever happends during weekends: we were ready in time!!
kids = they spend the night with a whole bunch in someones garden again! (if this goes on, they will have slept in every house/garden in our street by end of summer happy.gif) and now swimming in another pool again. but exams start next week, so they deserve some fun and play before getting all serious again.

Glad your in a good mood...weather is good here, but Mr Weather man has said tomorrow not so good! so happy work is calm...hope it stays that way...AND THE KIDS... well helps keep your place clean and tidy.... but what happens to all there dirty gear....that doesn't change AH!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

For next week  thats when you have to be a saint and take all the moods coming you way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gifmad.gifhappy.gif

Barbara.....be ready..........

Right now I'm feeling "Blah" because I'm here in Seattle and my mind is a complete blank probably due to the excitement of finally attending the 360 show tonight.

By the way, sorry for not attending the Owl and Thistle fan deal last night because the nausea from the migraine I've had wouldn't let up,but I'm feeling better today.

[quote name=suee wrote:

barbara1]still great mood!
kids = they spend the night with a whole bunch in someones garden again! (if this goes on, they will have slept in every house/garden in our street by end of summer happy.gif"> they

OH!...lllumination...feeling " Blah " have amazing time....enjoy tonight....you will...thinking about you...banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Pretty bummed; I got a new amazing fortune cookie..................and there wasn't even a fortune inside. roll.gif"><div>Maybe...............It

It's telling you to create your own future. Dream out loud. Live large and make your dreams happen!

It's telling you to create your own future. Dream out loud. Live large and make your dreams happen!

Oooooooooooooooh! So True! didn't think of it like that!!happy.gif