mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently feeling tired,but happy after seeing the band perform in concert and I would love to say a big thank-you to the band for putting on such a fabulous show.  Now it's off to bed to dream about those four, gorgeous and talented men from Ireland (I hope that's ok LOL).

• Subscriber

I'm currently feeling tired,but happy after seeing the band perform in concert and I would love to say a big thank-you to the band for putting on such a fabulous show.  Now it's off to bed to dream about those four, gorgeous and talented men from Ireland (I hope that's ok LOL).

Happy to hear that you had such a great show Illum!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

not feeling very great. had a little nap on sofa yesterday-afternoon. then off to bed at 10, watched ncis till 11, tuned of light, soft music on (fleetwood mac) and sound asleep after 10 minutes. only to be brutally woken by my love, who was shouting at puppy. hans grew me some small sunflowers in this basket, i covered them with net to protect from cat/dogs. but they were growing so quick, had to remove the net yesterday and decided to move them to hall, so animals couldnt reach them.... someone left door open, and puppy discovered them and bit almost all heads off.... looks like only 4 out off 13 survived.

so there was my love at midnight, shouting at puppy...,and at kids for leaving door open..
the noise had really scared me, so i was to upset to go back to sleep, and was awake till past 2am... i felt so miserable i started to cry....
he did feel sorry for waking me up, and called me from work today to check on me. feel really very tired, so think i'll have a nap again.tired.gif

• Subscriber

Hope you'll get some sleep and feel better soon Barbara!! Lack of sleep makes everything feel so miserable and insuperable...tired.gifcry.gif But everything looks brighter again after a good nap / night's sleep!smile.gif

I'm feeling happy but tired!! We had my friend's hen party, we organized it with my another friend (we are maids of honour at the wedding) and everything went fine and the bride loved the party.happy.gif It was so nice to see her happy!

My mood a little tired from getting up early for show, and very mad with my self...as when my alarm went off this morning, gave myself a few mins before getting up...and fell asleep again...waking up about half an hour later...not sure what was going on..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']  I'm currently feeling tired,but happy after seeing the band perform in concert and I would love to say a big thank-you to the band for putting on such a fabulous show.  Now it's off to bed to dream about those four, gorgeous and talented men from Ireland (I hope that's ok LOL).

Happy to hear that you had such a great show Illum!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Yeah I had a pretty good time!!