mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

pffff. my mood went from sunny and bright to cloudy overnight.

this day had such a bad start: in our town they collect paper/cardboard once a month. its jona's duty to put garbage out, usually does it very well. but seems he only took out the cardboardbox filled with papers that was in the kitchen. nevermind the 4 boxes in garage. and the cardboard packing of the stuff we bought lately. never mind he, and all of us, almost tripped over it everyday... nope, didnt notice them, didnt bother to take them out. 
 silas shows me a test for french, 6/10!! he knows he has to practice every weekend, asked him 3 times during the past 4-day weekend, and he assured me he had. so he's gonna stay inside tomorrow afternoon and on saturday too. and he's gonna practice till he can write the entire chapter without a single mistake!! 
then after they all left for school, i see lena forgot her lunch again...
what a morning. i need coffee nowsick.gif

this day had such a bad start: in our town they collect paper/cardboard once a month. its jona's duty to put garbage out, usually does it very well. but seems he only took out the cardboardbox filled with papers that was in the kitchen. nevermind the 4 boxes in garage. and the cardboard packing of the stuff we bought lately. never mind he, and all of us, almost tripped over it everyday... nope, didnt notice them, didnt bother to take them out. 
 silas shows me a test for french, 6/10!! he knows he has to practice every weekend, asked him 3 times during the past 4-day weekend, and he assured me he had. so he's gonna stay inside tomorrow afternoon and on saturday too. and he's gonna practice till he can write the entire chapter without a single mistake!! 
OH! Dear...Barbara is having a bad day...((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))...just for you..wink.gif

• Subscriber

Oh no Barbara, one of those days!!  Jennifer almost forgot her lunch, ran back in to grab it!!!
Hope you enjoyed your coffee!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

thanx girls! hugs did help! and rest of the day was great! we had lunch at this italian lounge bar. bought some toys and stuff for the dogs  and garden in the shop nextdoor. then back to italian bar for mojito/mango-sorbet!!

had some 'quality-time' with my love. and both of us went out with dogs for a long walk after that. 
back home now, having a cold beer.
and gonna make some fries for dinner, so not much work eitherwink.gif!
life can be simple and funhappy.gif

• Subscriber

thanx girls! hugs did help! and rest of the day was great! we had lunch at this italian lounge bar. bought some toys and stuff for the dogs  and garden in the shop nextdoor. then back to italian bar for mojito/mango-sorbet!!
had some 'quality-time' with my love. and both of us went out with dogs for a long walk after that. 
back home now, having a cold beer.
and gonna make some fries for dinner, so not much work eitherwink.gif!
life can be simple and funhappy.gif
Sounds like a perfect day Barbara!!!!!   I have a busy week, but today not much happening so just being lazy for the morning, not getting dressed yet, having lots of coffee, sitting with my cat and playing on the computer!  

• Subscriber

I had a very stressing and busy day at work, but at the moment I'm on a good mood!!!

When I came home from work, I took my bike and cyckled about 15 kms... it was sooooo nice and relaxing!! Sunny and beautiful day here, and so lovely to be outsidesmile.gif

So "one of these days" turned a beautiful day to me too! Like Barbara said, life can be simple and fun...

• Subscriber

glad your day turned out good too, kert! and enjoy your lazy day, patti, everyone needs/deserves one from time to time.

btw: jona happened to make dinner, so even less work for mehappy.gif think i'll be in bed soon, need to get up early for live-thread. bye girls!