mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']  Feeling crabby because of some things going on the home front.

Sorry to hear that. : ( 

I'm in a good mood because it's fun-time visiting family and U2. Will be a blast!! See ya later folks!smile.gif Love, love.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Mood , well I'd love to come on here and say that im absolutely thrilled and happy with things at the moment , but the only thing that is keeping me going is my faith and U2 as for the rest I feel like im falling apart with stress so my mood is anxious as to when this too shall pass..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

• Subscriber

Lol illum , My mood is happy but kinda miss everyone on here but have been pretty busy lately , waiting for a good holiday , so I can relax and enjoy a glass of wine and have nice music playing and the rest can go on lol I believe..

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

Wow illum....and your cat seems so nice on your avatar. haha Okay....I'm in an accomplished mood, because I had to catch up clean my house today and pull weeds in the front yard. Because I've been kicking back watching Glastonbury all weekend!!