mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

caz63']i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x

caz63-((HUGS))

thank you,x

• Subscriber
i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x

Oh I really feel for you , I love my mum heaps, dont know what I'd do without her.....

Hugs caz xxxx oooo

She will live again

Acts 24;15

John 5;28,29

2 Timothy 2;18

Revelations 20;5

Sorry Baja , just had to post some comforting wordsohwell.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

Just seen thread about the cat at the vets.... then read this, sorry I just started laughing laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

123love']My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

Just seen thread about the cat at the vets.... then read this, sorry I just started laughing laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Illum's cat is a little laura!roll.gif