mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

Right now I feel a bit envious of others as a result of personal issues going on.
Hope things are OK! You know sometimes I sit back and watch the world go by, seeing what some people have in their life and I don't mean in material things.... and wish life was very different and complete.... make whole or perfect in my little bubble... MY mood ....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.ohwell.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x
 So sorry you are feeling like this. Sorry, but remember all the things you did together . No one can take that away from you. {{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}, coming your way, from me.

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']  Right now I feel a bit envious of others as a result of personal issues going on.

Hope things are OK! You know sometimes I sit back and watch the world go by, seeing what some people have in their life and I don't mean in material things.... and wish life was very different and complete.... make whole or perfect in my little bubble... MY mood ....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.ohwell.gif

I hear ya because I have a wish life too!!

• Subscriber

Am feeling lonesome in the zoo, seems more often than not that I'm rooting around here all on my tod-somecry.gif

booooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo